• The Rochester Area Builders, Inc.'s annual meeting and member networking night is slated to run from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the office of Schwickerts Co., 204 Schumann Drive N.W. in Stewartville.
• A Tweet Up, a gathering of Rochester area Twitter users, will start at 5:30 p.m. at Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill at 1705 S. Broadway.
• The Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce's annual member gathering will run from 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the Rochester International Event Center.
• Fuel Rochester, the Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce's young professionals group, is hosting its annual Poker Face casino-themed Halloween Bash from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Rochester Art Center at 40 Civic Center Dr. S.E. Cost is $5 for Fuel members and $10 for non-members. Light snacks will be served and a cash bar will be available. Prizes will be given for casino players and for best costumes.
MONDAY, NOV. 1
• The Diversity Leadership Summit: Perceptions of Inclusiveness in Rochester will start at 6 p.m. with networking beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the chapel at Bethel Lutheran Church, 810 Third Ave. S.E. in Rochester. The panel will be led by Dr. Sharonne Hayes, director of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at Mayo Clinic. This event is sponsored by the Augsburg College MBA Program and Post-Bulletin. It is part of the "Connecting with the Community" learning series. This summit is free and open to the public.
• WorkLife Job Loss and Career Change Support Group, organized by career coach and facilitator Preston Hollister, will meet from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Oasis Church, 1815 38th St. N.W. This week's featured speaker is David Chan, with 13 years experience in executive recruiting in Hong Kong for industries including technology, industrial/manufacturing/supply chain, financial services, and higher education. WorkLife is a free group designed to be "an encouraging place to network and learn."
TUESDAY, NOV. 2
• The Greater Rochester Express Network group will meet from 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the Clarion Inn, 1630 S. Broadway in Rochester. Topic for the meeting is
"Be the Gift - Volunteer Opportunities." This month's speaker is Lisa Lundquist, volunteer initiative specialist for the United Way of Olmsted County. Cost is $15. Guest are welcome. To RSVP or for more information, contact Carmen Nomann at 252.0786 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Healthy Employees = Healthy Employers is the topic of the monthly meeting of the Rochester Area Quality Council, which will run from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in Room 206/208 in the Coffman Building in the Rochester Community and Technical College's University Center. Beth Warren, director of the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center (DAHLC), will make the presentation. The event is free for members, $15 partners/students and for $30 non-members. To register, contact email@example.com or or (507) 213-8132 before Friday.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 3
• A case study of the 318 Commons building is the focus of a breakfast meeting from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn at 225 S. Broadway. The Minnesota Commerical Association of Realtors - MNCAR - is the sponsoring the event. Cost is $20 for pre-registered members and $30 on the day of the event. Nonmembers will pay $25 ahead of time and $35 on the day of the event. For more information or to register,, call 952-908-1780 or go to www.mncar.org.