Downtown tidbits from RDA
Just went to the annual meeting of the Rochester Downtown Alliance. I'll have a short story for Friday probably, but here are few interesting tidbits worth followup. However I doubt I'll get much detail:
• Don Regan will probably tear down the former Eagles/ CarQuest auto parts building for a development.
• Retail, office space and housing to be developed on First Avenue next to Bilotti's - Sandy Keith described it as the 312 building.
• Sale of the Iridescent House is slated to close next week. That is to make room for the Biobusiness center project.
• A tenative design of the center could be ready "in the next month or two.
• The work on the first and second floors of the Galleria Mall could be complete by mid-August.
• One of the key spots in that under development part of the mall, maybe all, have tenant/tenants signed up.